Many problems. SID - it's not stable. ;-)

Hi. ;-)
I've installed Knoppix 5.3.1 LiveDVD on my hard drive by using
knoppix-install utility. But seen many error messages. In example:
"Can't connect to X Server", "VitrualBox have error permissions. Add
current user to vboxusers group". I've been adeed to this group, but
have another error: "gpasswd -a alexander can't be added to
vboxusers group..." Something like that... ;-).
However, after first load of Knoppix I've seen another error message
about bug in KDE desktop (version 5.3.9) ... :-P
The KPPP program can't connect to dial-up. SamsungSGH modem not
initializing. SID - it's not stable issue. ;-)
Have mounting partitions. I've try to view motion by Xine player, but
view is very slow and green light shinening. ;-)
I didn't see this problem on Debian 4.0 etch r2 stable. ;-)

--
Курю CAMEL и программирую GTK+ прогу. Развиваю мозг, а доктор GLADE мне
помогает! >:P ...t$> g++ -x c++ object.cpp -o object