Re: 8 year old kde bug

On Sun, Mar 23, 2008 at 09:51:02PM +0530, Count Of Dracula wrote:
> > Thanks, but currently I'm hunting another real annoying bug that makes
> > kdesktop crash while allocating infinite amounts of memory. :-(
> >
> > -Klaus
> >

> Hi Klaus,
>
> Is there anything we can do to help you ?

I don't think you can, or at least not as fast as needed. I hope to find
the problem today so I can start uploading the image. I could provide a
temporary version for testing (if you are familiar with profiling /
stracing KDE), but probably you will need longer for downloading than we
are creating new temporary versions for testing in our local network.
:-/

Sorry for the delay, everything else is as complete as it can be, but
with KDE crashing, the current testing image is just unusable.

Regards
-Klaus