APT::Cache-Limit

Hi all,

I just gave a first shot at remastering the shiny new Knoppix 5.3. The very
first thing I run into was a cryptic error message when calling "apt-get
update" in the chroot environment:
"Dynamic MMap ran out of room"

Great. I am a very long time Linux user and I needed Google to understand the
problem and find the solution. My attempt at translating the original riddle
to human English language is "The apt cache limit is too low". I solved the
problem by doubling the value of "APT::Cache-Limit" in /etc/apt/apt.conf.

Klaus, maybe you can fix this before releasing the 5.3 download version so
that Dynamic MMap gets as much room as it wants to occupy?

Greetings

Ronny