0wn and knoppix.img

Hello everyone,

Just a heads up, after installing using the 0wn installer...
it seems that /usr/include/sys did not get copied for some reason.
Love the 0wn though.

RFE:
While I am here... I'd like to report also that I do have a little
problem using persistent home. If I have alot of partitions,
and I do, the Knoppix startup script grabs the first
knoppix.img file it finds and presents a dialog. There is no
way to say, "Not this one but keep looking" in effect.
I would not need that so much if taking a cmdline worked.

This seems to happen even if I specify where the knoppix
home file is with home=/dev/hda9 or /media/hda9.

It does seem to just pick the first one it finds and throw a "do this
one or cancel."
This kinda became a problem when I was trying to test a 5.3.1, and
wanted to use a partition higher up for my knoppix.img when using that version.
Instead it booted up and had found my 5.1.1 knoppix image.
I didn't want to mix them up as those kernel modules are different.

best regards,
john