Re: 5.1.1 & NTFS resizing

On 2008/06/17 17:02 (GMT-0400) Felix Miata apparently typed:

> Is there a GParted on this that is safe for XP NTFS partitions. I only need
> to shrink the sole partition by a tiny amount, less than one 255x63 cylinder
> to clone it onto a nominally same size HD that isn't actually as big.

Oh, and why does gparted-bin ask for a password? If this hadn't happened
maybe I wouldn't have needed to ask. I tried blank, none, knoppix, root,
administrator & password without success. :-(
--
"Where were you when I laid the earth's
foudation?"		       Matthew 7:12 NIV

 Team OS/2 ** Reg. Linux User #211409