start_kdeinit

Hi,

I just updated a remastered Knoppix version (just 'apt-get update'd a lot of
things) and noticed that KDE did not start up anymore.

After investigating the issue a bit deeper I found out that "start_kdeinit",
which is called in "/etc/X11/Xsession.d/45xsession" does not work any longer.
Unfortunately I do not have the resources to dig deeper.

The good news is that just replacing "start_kdeinit" with "kdeinit" fixes the
problem. I do not oversee all consequences by doing so, I am just happy that
my remastered version runs again...

Maybe someone can explain the source of the problem and the consequences of
replacing "start_kdeinit" with "kdeinit"?

Greetings

Ronny