Re: Knoppix'S days over?

Le 1 Août 2007 15:20, vous avez écrit :
> gilpel@altern.org kirjoitti:
> > As I've explained, I'm not satisfied with any installable Linux
> > Live-CD at the present time, not any Linux distro, I would say.
> > So I really hope Knoppix installs neatly.
>
> Knoppix 'old' installer (0.3.19.20) is not so bad. I still use it
> in my remasterings and doing followins steps hd installed version
> is almost perfect:

(snip!)

> That's All Folks!

Yeah, maybe. I could make it work. a million people could make it
work, but that's the kind of maze Linux newbies won't get into.

Let's try to be serious for a minute, you know, think about what most
people with a 40 hour job not in computer science, children at home,
the lawn to cut, etc. are willing to get into.