Re: Knoppix'S days over?

On Wed, Aug 01, 2007 at 03:06:32AM +0200, Klaus Knopper wrote:
> > http://lists.debian.org/debian-knoppix/2007/07/msg00019.html
> > Well, certainly he'll keep doing something right, but it's really too
> > bad for Knoppix.
>
> Well...
>
> Is there some kind of statement behind this, or are you just trying to
> keep me busy with long explanations or justifications on why I am also
> doing other projects besides Knoppix?

Btw, this is one of them, in case you are interested in contributing
something, even if only ideas/feedback instead of testing
hardware/software:

http://knopper.net/knoppix-adriane/index-en.html

>I'm still sorry about your
> keyboard not working too well, btw. Really...

I really am, but so far nobody has provided the information necessary to
make it work, so, I can't help delaying this bug until there is a proven
working solution.