Re: It seems it won't be April after all :)

Le 18 Mai 2007 22:18, gilpel@altern.org a écrit :

> It seems it won't be April after all :) Any new approximate
> delivery date? Any major problem?

Since there's no answer from Klaus, I'll start a contest on the
"problems" that could possibly delay Knoppix 5.2.1

Check your answer:

1) Klaus decided to wait for the release of Lenny. (With new Dunc-Bank
leader Sam Hocevar elected as DPL, it should come much earlier! (1))

(1) <http://beranger.org/feature/sorryfeature.php?page=17>
For quick reference search Dunk-Bank.

2) Kaiserlautern has been victim of a terrorist attach and we'll never
hear from Klaus again.

3) Klaus has decided to wait for the Kanotix release and make Knoppix
a better Kanotix.

4) Klaus fell in love and... we'll never hear from him again.

5) Klaus has decided that, since every TV station, even most major
newspaper sites, now offer video and because video references on
newsgroups, chats, etc., are countless, he decided to include at
least some video capabilities in Knoppix and he's working hard on it.

Ok. since I started this contest, I guess I'm not entitled to a vote.
Still, it's obvious that 5 may be ruled out. I suppose you'll agree
it doesn't make much sense.

With a nod to:
<http://www.linux-events.de/LinuxPark_2006/LinuxForum/PDFs/
Knopper_next_100_years.pdf>