Re: Touring the EU with Knoppix sans laptop

Hi Robert,

On Sun, Apr 29, 2007 at 11:03:39 -0500, Robert Citek wrote:

> stick.  Instead of looking for wifi connections, I was going to visit
> internet cafes or similar and boot with Knoppix, using a persistent
> image on the USB stick to save my settings.  Since most of my

Technically this will work. However I don't expect many internet cafes
to allow you booting your own CD.

bye,
  Chris
--
Christian Perle                                    chris AT linuxinfotag.de
Grunaer Str. 31                                     http://chris.silmor.de/