Θέμα: Re: ????: A few comments about Knoppix 5.1

What's your opinion on the other issues I was talking about ?

Klaus Knopper <debian-knoppix@knopper.net> έγραψε:
On Wed, Jan 03, 2007 at 04:13:16AM -0500, John Woods wrote:
> If Klaus says ntfs-3g is up to 600 times faster in 5.1.1 or whatever

Sorry, that "up to 600 times faster" was actually a quote from the
ntfs-3g announcement mailing list which I'm reading. I should have
stated this clearly.

Regards
-KLaus Knopper