current cloop sources?

Hello list, hello Klaus,

Klaus, you reported success with cloop and Linux Kernel 2.6.22 on 24th Sep:

But at least one success report: Since today, we finally have a cloop
(2.622) that works with Kernel 2.6.22 and (probably) above. We are
staying with cloop, since it's filesystem-independent and (at least in
the previous versions) less likely to crash on physical read errors.

I have spent some time searching for that current source code (and found
your help call to the linux kernel mailing list that stayed unreplied,
http://www.ussg.iu.edu/hypermail/linux/kernel/0707.3/0704.html ), but
cannot find anything newer than
http://debian-knoppix.alioth.debian.org/sources/cloop_2.06-2.tar.gz -
which was published on 10 Jul, ie. before you reported the success.
Where can I find the current source code?  Is there a public SCM
repository for it at all?  If not, please publish it :)

Also, I looked inside the official Debian cloop-2.05~20060829 sources,
comparing them to your cloop_2.06-2.tar.gz.  I noticed that the official
Debian package has a newer subdirectory "advancecomp-1.15" compared to
your "advancecomp-1.9_create_compressed_fs" - why is this so?

Best regards,
 Michael Bunk