Re: What about the next 100 years?

Klaus Knopper wrote:
Hi,

Very much what you (please excuse the somewhat short summary) always
predicted on this list: Things are getting worse all the time, there
will be DRM and software patents everywhere, there will be no more
software, no computers, and even no people who would know how to make a
computer work anyways, and we are all going to die. :-)

I'll send you a copy. ;-)

	Klaus, if you would be so kind I would appreciate a copy too.  As
a member of the KnoppMyth staff we greatly respect your work and your
opinions.  Thank You.

	Dale (rdt@rdt1.org)