Inquiry {Bass on Trust}

Dr.AL_Hahji Azizi .

E_mail:dr_alhahji@look.com

My dear friend,

How are you and your friend over there which is most important thing of this world hope ok. This my letter is for order to transfer out (Twelve million five hunderd thousand pounds sterlings) from our bank here in
Dakar Senegal,the owner of this account in Mr.Dow D.Rice,aforeigner and the manager of petrol chemical service here in Dakar Senegal.

Mr.Dow D.Rice with his family went to his country New York, USA for a summer vacation, after a year and some months we heard that Mr.Dow D.Rice and his family had a plane crash with American Airlines Flight 587,
Website: http://www.airsafe.com/events/aa587.htm.

Mr.Dow D.Rice was a chemical engineer by proffession and he died on 12 November 2001,at Approximately 9:17 A.M local time, American Airlines Flight 587, an Airbus A300-600. The amount involved is (£12.5) Great
British Pounds Sterlings. I want to transfer this money into a safe foreign account abroad but I don't know any foreigner who will assist me in this regard, Hence, I contated you to assist me.

I know that this massage will come to you as a surprise as we don't know our self before,but be rest-asured that it is real and a genuine business. I believe in God that you will never let me down in this investment. Your full contact information phone and fax number,name will be
necessary for this effect.

Hope to hear from you immediately. Contact me with this email

Email:dr_alhahji@look.com
     :dr_alhaji@myway.com

Thanks.

Dr.AL_Hahji Azizi