Re: Knoppix 5.01 in a VMware virtual machine (can also be used as a very fast free X server for windows)

Gilles,
	I am trying to add an ide disk in the vmx file for storage,
	which I have done in other vms, but it seems to be ignored. Does
	your vm prevent one from being defined?

--
. regards, . Registered Linux User #266491
.       (there are 10 types of people in the world.....