KNOPPIX/Math/ICMS2006 DVD1

Dear Sir,

I am the editor in chief of the KNOPPIX/Math project.
KNOPPIX/Math is a KNOPPIX-jp based LiveCD from Japan
with focus on Mathematical software.
http://www.knoppix-math.org/

We have released KNOPPIX/Math/ICMS2006 DVD1.
It's for Second International Congress on Mathematical Software
ICMS'2006, Castro Urdiales, SPAIN, September 1-3 2006.
http://www.icms2006.unican.es/

KNOPPIX/Math supports many mathematical software and free documents.
It includes German, Spanish, French, Japanese, Korean,
Chinese and Taiwanese internationalized (i18n) files for KDE and
SCIM IMEngines of Japanese, Korean, Chinese and Taiwanese and truetype fonts.

We will distribute DVDs in ICMS'2006 and
ICM2006, International Congress of Mathematicians MADRID, August 22-30 2006.
ICM2006 is held in PALACIO MUNICIPAL DE CONGRESOS
Campo de las NacionesAvda. Capital de Espana Madrid s/n
28042 Madrid - Spain
http://www.icm2006.org/

We will demonstrate KNOPPIX/Math in Stand 26, named "MATHSOFTWARE.ORG".
from August 23.

If you would like to try it, please access this page:
http://geom.math.metro-u.ac.jp/wiki/index.php?%5B%5BKNOPPIX%2FMath%2FEnglish%2FDownload%5D%5D

Best regards,
Tatsuyoshi HAMADA