sources for Knoppix 4.02

Last autumn I did a remastering of Knoppix 4.02. With the recent
fuss over Mepis, I realise I was been remiss in not archiving
a copy of the source of all my packages on my CD to
pass on to anyone who asks for source, so I
am attempting to recover the situation now.

Bu judicious juggling with my apt sources.list, I can
do an
  apt-get source
on almost everything, with the following exceptions:

kde-services-kanotix
knoppix-ndiswrapper
libnewt-utf8-0
nparted
openoffice-de-en
pdf-printerconfig
ppp-scripts-kanotix
print-utils-pfeifle
smbconf-pfeifle
ttf-openoffice
unionfs-knoppix-modules-2.6.12
wavtools
xviddetect

Is there anyone else on this list who has
a complete source archive for Knoppix 4
and can pass me the missing packages?

Some of you may think this is going too far,
and then I can implicitly assume people
will get source from Debian, Klaus Knopper
or whatever. However, this is not the
way the FSF are interpreting licensing
conditions. So far as I can see, people
who have got a CD from me are entitled