Θέμα: 45xsession don't work with KDE 3.5.3

Tapani Rδikkφnen <tapani.raikkonen@surfeu.fi> έγραψε:
Hi all!

I had finally time to remaster new Knoppix 5.0.1 but after 'apt-get
dist-upgrade' KDE was updated and new 3.5.3 don't work with
/etc/X11/Xsession.d/45xsession file. KDE loading stops at the point

If I copy /etc/skel to /home/knoppix, change ownership to knoppix and
remove 45xsession, KDE starts quickly and happily with my own desktop
settings by 'init 5' :-)

So something has changed so that 45xsession don't work any more with
KDE. How to fix this?

Regards

-tapsa-