Re: Knoppix 6 ?

Gilles wrote:
Given that there used to be a 0.0.1 release every second day, and that it's almost two months that 5.0.1 should have been released, I suppose the next release will be 6.

I mean, in five years from now, Klaus will be almost as late as Microsoft is with Vista!

Those that urgently require a feature not in current version should
state their case, and should be listened to. Those that follow the
heresy of "release often and release early", should be burned at
the stake.

cdr