Re: Knoppix 5.0 CD

On Tue, Apr 18, 2006 at 11:19:10AM +0100, Yann Cochard wrote:
> On Tue, 18 Apr 2006 11:03:51 +0100 (BST), Manolis Mathioudakis wrote
> > The Knoppix 5.0 CD was supposed to be out in about 15 after Cebit.
> > Still no word on it. Can we excpect anything soon?
>
> Hey! That's a question I can answer:
>
> http://knopper.net/faq/knoppix-release-en.html
>
> ;-)

Right. I hope the text does not sound too strange, but I'm really behind
my release plan because of new KDE, Kernel, and lots of things that have
been on the Cebit-wishlist for a while and a few bugs that have been
found since then.

So, I'm also not giving an answer here, even that I'm quite
confident....  ;-)

Regards
-Klaus Knopper