Re: update-menus fails with kde-i18n-sv

tapani.raikkonen@surfeu.fi wrote:

If I run 'update-menus' after installing kde-i18n-sv, I got following Perl
warnings:

# update-menus
perl: warning: Setting locale failed.
       LANGUAGE = "sv",
       LC_ALL = "sv_SV",
       LC_MESSAGES = "",
       LANG = "sv_SV"
perl: warning: Setting locale failed.

Guilty for this is /etc/menu-methods/zzz-update-menus-knoppix file. Deleting it corrects the problem (don't know how to fix it). The only problem now is lost and found folder which is full of working programs.

-tapsa-