Re: configure fluxbox at start

Hello

Selon Jody <jody.noury@linucie.net>:
> Jean-Louis Louër a écrit :
> >
> >The cd starts by default on Fluxbox. I set for that the variable
> >DESKTOP="fluxbox" in /etc/init.d/knoppix-autoconfig. But I would like to
> >personalize the style and some other stuffs in the init file of fluxbox.
>
> If i remember well, all your knoppix user config come from /etc/skel
> directory and are copied at session start.

Not really. The entire /etc/skel contents is not copied in /home/knoppix. Just
some of the folders... Have a look in knoppix-autoconfig or in the linuxrc of
the miniroot, you will find which folders are copied and add the .fluxbox one.

Sincerely
--
Frédéric AUPEPIN
Président de l'association Linucie : http://linucie.net