Knoppix 4.02 / ISDN

Hi there,

I have remastered the knoppix 4.02 CD for a local bank. I got into trouble while testing this remaster (But I dont have updated any packages, only have removed unneeded apps and dome some gui konfiguration)

Are there known problems with ISDN Cards? In special I have trouble
getting a AVM Fritz!Card (PCI) to work.

The card gets detected but I cannot get any connection.
/var/log/messages stays empty :(

A hint: I get the message "ISDNPPP Driver is out of date": Can this driver be updated?

The second card I have trouble with is a Teledat 150 which wont get
detected.

Any ideas?

Thanks
Michael
--
Call A CD - Ihr persönlicher Downloadservice und CD-Shop
Im Web:   http://www.callacd.com