Re: Re: Terminal Server after hd install (fixed Patch)

Hi, I'm the developer of ParallelKnoppix, a remastered Knoppix  (thanks,
Klaus, if you happen to see this) which uses the terminal server to boot up
slave nodes in a cluster. At my university, the existing DHCP server often
provides an IP to the slaves before my master node does. I have experimented
with using alternate ports, but never got it to work. My question is, would
the terminal server using this patch work with ordinary PXE boot, not using
rom-o-matic? I prefer not to have to boot up a bunch of nodes using floppy
disks - it is easier just to isolate them from the rest of the network and
let the master node work as PXE and DHCP server. TIA, Michael