Welcome to debian-knoppix

Moin!

Welcome to the new »debian-knoppix« mailing-list.

When you receive this mail, you have been subscribed to the old
debian-knoppix list hosted at linuxtag.org and your subscription has
been moved.

The new home of this list is the Debian list server lists.debian.org:

    debian-knoppix@lists.debian.org

The list is now publically archived at:

    http://lists.debian.org/debian-knoppix/

We will try to move the old archive to this location.

With the move of the list, the [debian-knoppix] prefix has also been
stripped.  If you want to filter this list into a special mailbox,
please use the following procmail rceipt:

    :0

If you prefer to have the list name in the subject, please use the
following procmail receipe:

    :0 fhw
    * !^Subject: \[debian-knoppix\]
    | sed 's/^Subject: /Subject: [debian-knoppix] /g'

Unsubscription notices are appended to all mails and are visible for
all plain mails, i.e. those without detached signatures and attachments.

Regards,

	Joey

--
We all know Linux is great... it does infinite loops in 5 seconds.
        -- Linus Torvalds