Re: [debian-knoppix] knoppix installer on 3.8.2

Klaus Knopper wrote:
This is the fixed version that works. I hope. ;-)

It does, very nicely (in 3.8; I did try 3.9 and that one seems
to be broken).  But I have a quick question: I have a second
partition where I'd like /home to be mounded. (install script
does not offer specifying mount points - or am I missing
something?). but editing fstab as root in console mode after
the sucessful installation does not work: something in boot
process forces the mount point back to /dev/hda2...

regards, CDRok