knoppix sources?

Some ppl do not to like the way knopper is dealing with the knoppix sources ( not all are there and are quite outdated ) as stated in a comment in the latest distrowatch latest weekly news
( http://distrowatch.com/weekly.php?issue=current ) I know the knopper may have a problem with his time. but having not updated the sources since 09/2004 is just toooo long. Please Klaus find some time to update them. I think spending 1 or 2 hour to do it after every release is not that difficult

My 2c

Thanks