Re: [debian-knoppix] wifi cards feedback on 3.8.2

Hi Yann,

On Mon, May 23, 2005 at 06:42:46PM +0200, Yann Cochard wrote:
> Hello,
>
> A friend of mine sent me this feedback regarding the 3.8.2 (translation
> from French to English is mine but should be ok):
> ===================
> I spotted 2 errors with pcmcia wifi cards
>
> card "Zcomax XI-325H 2ààmW"
> and
> card "EMTAC A2424i 11Mbps WLAN Card"
>
> should go from
> 	/UNIONFS/etc/pcmcia/hostap_cs.conf
> 	/UNIONFS/etc/pcmcia/hermes.conf
>
> and bind not to hostap_cs but to orinoco_cs
>
> Furthermore, the module hostap_cs does not exists in the tree
>
> Is such a feedback interesting?
> Please tell me so I'll continue to translate and forward here ;-)

Vitally important! Somehow, the hostap_cs.conf remained, while the
kernel modules were already gone. The entries should should have been
moved, you are absolutely right.

You can email me bugs like this directly to knoppix at knopper.net.

With kind regards