Re: [debian-knoppix] How install "pwc driver" on 3.8.2 ?

hi all :)

> You are right, it should be in the kernel, but with KNOPPIX 3.8.2 there
> is no module named pwc.ko, at least modprobe pwc says so:-((

Are you REALLY sure  of this ?
Ho.. I realize I forgot to say something :
I'd like to have 640*480 resolution. This could be done by pwcx and pwcx one
year ago but since Nemosoft has stopped pwc maitening, Luc Saillard has made
reverse ingeniering and his pwc patch permit this resolution.

I don't understand why this is not included in kernel (pb in userspace ?)

Antonio : tks, I will try it tomorrow.

Bye.

				JB