Re: [debian-knoppix] Knoppix change logs?

On Sun, May 15, 2005 at 12:43:26PM -0500, Larry Alkoff wrote:
> I see that KNOPPIX_V3.8.2-2005-05-05-EN.iso
> is out.
>
> Is there any way of seeing a changelog before I burn it?

There should be an ever-growing file called KNOPPIX-CHANGELOG.txt on all
Knoppix mirrors, that always contains the (most important) differences
between the latest 2 versions right on top of the file.

>From 3.8.1 to 3.8.2:

* V3.8.2-2005-05-05 (update)
- dist-upgrade
- Kernel 2.6.11 update
- the madwifi drivers are back
- kwifimanager in KNOPPIX/network menu
- OpenOffice 1.1.4 security update
- Swapping on knoppix.swp on a NTFS partition should now work
- Replaced Fabian Franz' original knoppix-installer with the version
  from Jörg Schirottke/Kanotix
- fixed SCSI drivers in bootimage