Knoppix 3.8.2 packages

Hello,

Comparing packages between Knoppix 3.8.1 and 3.8.2, some questions or remarks : + kompare has been added, but we already have kdiff3 (which is more powerfull). Some space may be taken here. + kernel-headers have been removed. I guess that's for space reason, to allow all the other additions ? + lsb-base added : great if as I guess that's for a great compatibility of Knoppix to LSB.
 + madwifi-modules added : great, wireless is now a definitive must.
 + vnc support expanded : that's great too ;-)

And this is without counting all the updates.

Thanks Klaus for this wonderful new version, the numbering (from 3.8.1 to 3.8.2) does not really reflect the great improvements ;-)

Yann
     Yann Cochard, yann@cactuspro.com, http://yanncochard.com/
         Au Cactus Francophone : http://www.cactuspro.com/