knoppix sources

 Hello,
 I am in an urgent need of the knoppix specific .deb sources. I think that the alioth site is the new repository but it has only a few ones. I would gladly send Mr. Knopper the DVD in Germany so he can send me back the sources, but this will take too long. I am almost done with a remaster based on 4.0.2 that must be delivered in max 2 weeks but I have to deliver the sources too. Is there somewhere else I can get the sources from? Can Mr. Knopper make a tarball and send it to me by mail or upload it someplace so I can download it? I would really be greatfull.
Thank you

Χρησιμοποιείτε Yahoo!