floppies to boot a usb-pendrive-knoppix

Hi
I have remastered a knoppix 3.9 to boot from a 512mb pendrive.

Now I want to boot the pendrive in an old computer that doesn't boot
from USB directly. If i can boot from floppies

I have tried several boot managers but any of them worked for me.

With a bootdisk created with mkbootfloppy in knoppix 3.7 worked fine
(but it was a 2.4 kernel and i need a 2.6.11 )

I've tried to create 2 fopies with mkbootflopy from knoppix 4.02, but
it hangs up trying to mount root fs.

My question is: ¿ How can I boot a pendrive-based knoppix from boot
floppies (using kernel 2.6) ?

Thank

pd- sorry for my english