Re: Could we settle on one mailinglist, please?

Hi,

On Mon, Aug 08, 2005 at 11:33:10AM +0200, Martin Steigerwald wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I have here the following List-Ids
>
> 1) debian-knoppix@lists.linuxtag.org
> 2) debian-knoppix.lists.debian.org
                   ^@

I will write something the current list confusion (actually, it is less
confuse than it seems) as soon as we have completely freed all
debian-knoppix mail addresses and archives from LinuxTag.

For the next few days, it is OK to use one or the other list, but new
subscriptions should definitely go to the second address, see
http://lists.debian.org/debian-knoppix/

Regards
-Klaus Knopper