Suggested theme for Anti-Software patents:

D O N ' T   B R E A K   W H A T   D O N ' T   N E E D   F I X I N G ! ! !

* The 80% of companies who have a (heavily diluted) 20% of the patents --
  and have produced the bulk of the real innovation -- could have
  substantially all of their production effectively blocked (and their
  companies destroyed).
* Getting a software patent is often more expensive than developing
 the related software.
* Defending against a bad patent is enough to destroy most small companies.
* software has had an incredibly rapid rate of innovation -- not in
  spite of the lack of patents but because of it.
* Don't break what don't need fixing

--
Stephen Samuel +1(604)876-0426             samnospam@bcgreen.com
		   http://www.bcgreen.com/