I think, that is for the list:

----- Forwarded message from t.maiden@att.net -----

From: t.maiden@att.net
To: Alexander Schmehl <alexander@schmehl.info>
Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2005 15:48:07 +0000

I have tried to post to the mailing list several times, but it keeps rejecting my posts.  I wonder if my mail ID has been put on some kind of spam list.  All I wanted to do is suggest that for the next release of Knoppix they take a look at how Mandrake Move is doing the setup for USB devices.  I have 4 releases of Knoppix and while I think Knoppix is best in most areas, Mandrake Move can identify the floppy drive plugged into a USB port and assign it to the right directory and subdirectory while Knoppix fails to do so.

-------------- Original message from Alexander Schmehl <alexander@schmehl.info>: --------------

----- End forwarded message -----

--
Yours sincerely,