Re: [debian-knoppix] [Knoppix 3.8 Cebit Edition] Segmentation when trying to ls /usr/include/asm

JoDaY a écrit :
Hi all,

I'm using Konsole with Knoppix 3.8 Cebit edition, I'd like
to check /usr/include/asm :
If i try ls /usr/include it's ok,
ls /usr/include/asm report me Erreur de segmentation (knoppix lang=fr ;) )
ls -la /usr/include report me the same error but ls -la /usr works ^^
and if I ask to complete with Tab key:
ls /usr/include/as [Tab keypress], Konsole crash with signal 11

Is there a lien with unionfs ?

Unionfs ist genial ! confused about this big "connerie" :o

I was able to compil, install and load eagle-usb driver in live-cd.

"That's one small step for Knoppix, one giant leap for mankind. »

Jody
|Pensez différent, pensez libre ...                             |
|Ce message a été créé, envoyé grâce à des outils libres        |
|Membre de linucie.net:                                         |
|"la Terre Net où il fait bon vivre le Libre en compagnie"      |