Re: [debian-knoppix] Automatic Integration of USB Storage

I'd like to point out that there also is the
gnome-volume-manager/udev/dbus/hal solution with a nice GUI to setup.
Additionally it sounds more mature and feature-rich.  I am using it all
the time and it works like a charm (for me).  See Debian package
gnome-volume-manager.  This is for Gnome of course, but I have heard
that the KDE people are catching up with something like "kvm" or
"k-volume-manager" or whatever.

Regards, Thomas.