Re: [debian-knoppix] Announcement: Free Software Knoppix 3.7

On Mon, Jan 31, 2005 at 04:23:01PM -0500, John Culleton wrote:
> On Monday 31 January 2005 09:22, Sascha Wilde wrote:

> > You can find full documentation on how to build your own
> > Free Software Knoppix from scratch:
> >
> >   http://intevation.de/cgi-bin/viewcvs-misc.cgi/freie_software_knoppix/
>
> Sorry, I don't find any HOWTO on that web page.

It's in the CVS, the exact name of the document is
`knoppixAddFreedom.html' -- I'should have mentioned this...

You can read it here:
http://intevation.de/cgi-bin/viewcvs-misc.cgi/*checkout*/freie_software_knoppix/knoppixAddFreedom.html?rev=HEAD&content-type=text/html

btw. The HowTo as well as all the scripts are on the Live CD, too.
Just follow the link "[FREIE SOFTWARE KNOPPIX - HOWTO]" in the
Browser-window which opens after the CD is booted.

cheers
sascha
--
Sascha Wilde                                 Intevation GmbH

wilde@intevation.de                          intevation@intevation.de
http://www.intevation.de/~wilde/             http://www.intevation.de/