Forceing a cardbus card to be assigned a specific device name

I've got 37. installed on a the hard disk of my laptop.

I have a Linksys cardbus 802.11b card that I want to use with it.
My problem is that I also have an onboard NIC. I need to force
the Linksys card to be assigned a device name of wlan0.

Looking at the PCMCIA HOWTO, and trying ifename jas all failed.

Yhere must be a simple place to just force this particular peice of
hardware to be assinged a spefic device, right?

Wher do I do this?

Thanks.

neither liberty nor safety."
						-- Benjamin Franklin