Re: [debian-knoppix] Install to HD, Vers. 3.3

On Sunday 27 June 2004 13:23, B. Citizen66 wrote:

> Thanx ahead of time, and I know that all of you were once beginners
> also.
>
> P.S.,  How many have ever used a 402 card sorter???????
>
> David Dunbar

I once had a complete IBM card shop under my supervision, including the
407, 402, 85 and so on. I replaced it with the first computer for the
company, a leased Honeywell 110. Then I replaced that with a purchased
Honeywell 120. Then the company replaced me!

--
John Culleton

Short list of publishing/marketing books: