Re: [debian-knoppix] Drive a: problems

Le jeudi 4 Novembre 2004 23:30, Rui Fernandes a écrit :
> Dear friends,
>
> I've already tryed almost everything to be able to copy some files - while
> running Knoppix - to my drive A:
> Does anyone knows how to configure it? I've tryed to find the /floppy but I
> don't know where it is. And I don't how to configure it. I nedd to learn
> step by step how to do this.

You should have an icon on the desktop, no ?

Clic on it, a Konqueror window will open. You can then drag and drop your
files from another Konqueror window.
Konqueror is a file manager (and much more, but here just use it as a file
manager).

Yann
     Yann Cochard, yann@cactuspro.com, http://yanncochard.com/
         Au Cactus Francophone : http://www.cactuspro.com/