Re: [debian-knoppix] What's happening?

--- Martin OeOehleroeoehlerilinuxtagrorgwrote:

Thanks for the reply. This takes a load off. I was
really starting to worry.

> Klaus and the rest of the team are a bit busy with
> things like life,
> work and so on. But be patient, it seems that the
> next KnKnoppixsn't
> far...

I' ll wait. The worst case cenario is 12-14 November I
guess.
I image knoppix is getting bigger by the day, and
Klaus and other have some real life commitments too.
Maybe more ppl should get involved

> In the meantime, we have other funny projects based
> on the
> existing KnKnoppix(*Advertisement start*
> hthttp/wwwwwcpcgamesedearticle_id=336128
> *Advertisement end*).

Hmm I don't know german but I guess it's a dvd with
games. not bad

> It seems that the release cycles won't get back to
> the 14-days-thing.
> In the meantime, we're thinking about new features
> (new feature !=
> new kdkdeersion).

Do we know the new release cylces?
By new kde version you mean custom version of kde or
new version like 3.3?

> The project hasn't died. I don't know why the list
> is so inactive,
> do you?

I guess that one thing could be that knoppix is not
released frequently. And we don't know when it is
released. One other this is (based on reason one) that
ppl are turning to kanotix We know that Kanotix comes
out ones a month with some nice features and offers
good support. Documentation is getting worse also on
knopper.net (like the links that do not work )

Anyway... I know you get things going.

Thanks