[debian-knoppix] Introduction + 3.4

Hi all,

I've been on this list since a few days now, so it may be the time to
introduce myself.
I live in south of France, and I am a member of the local LUG : Linux Azur.
I started a French version of the Knoppix, called "Knoppix Linux Azur" (BTW,
is it ok to use the Knoppix name in such a way?). Our goal is to put the
maximum of things in French by default, with some additions / removals. We
plan to rebuild it at each version of the main Knoppix.
More information there (in French) : http://www.linux-azur.org/kla/

Suggestion :
One thing that may be interesting to add in the Knoppix is a graphical
partition tool, able to resize NTFS partitions, such as the one present in
the Mandrake installer. I think this is the hardest thing to do for a newbie
to install the Knoppix (or whatever flavor of Linux).

Test :
If you need help to test the future Knoppix 3.4, I can test it on a classic
desktop PC and on a laptop compaq nc6000 with wireless. I usually do my tests
without burning the image, so it can be bigger than 700Mb. I have a good
internet connection to transfer it.

Bye
Yann