[debian-knoppix] Where to get isdn-config 0,21-1

Hello,

where can I get the Knoppix debian binary and source packages for

isdn-config_0.21-1_i386?

On

http://developer.linuxtag.net/knoppix/i386/

I only find the 0.21 one which does only work with "libqt3" instead of
"libqt3c102" of current Debian sarge. I think the change required to make it
work with libqt3c102 is rather small (never done that before), but this
seems to be done already, as Knoppix from Linux User DVD 1/2004 and the
latest c't Edition of Knoppix already have 0.21-1 installed. And 0.21-1 as
installed in those Knoppix versions might have other changes as well.

I am investigating the possibility to use isdn-config under Debian Sarge and
possibly also Debian Woody to ease ISDN configuration without taking the
rest of Knoppix. If that works I would like to write an article about it.
Otherwise I would like to adapt the package as required and then write an
article about it. ;)

The isdn-config package does not seem to contain any dependencies on other
ISDN related packages. Which one does it need to operate correctly? Well I
am trying this out, when you do not have this information at hand.

If this is not the approbiate forum to ask, please point me to the
approbiate forum.

Regards,
--
Martin 'Helios' Steigerwald  - http://Lichtvoll.de