ISO boot from FAT/NTFS (GRUB.exe, grldr from boot.ini),

Hi Klaus, Fabianx,
First of all, thank you for your great work on Knoppix.
I really like knoppix and I believe that it would be even more popular if people working with a corporate computer running XP on a single NTFS partition could have a clean hardrive install. Basically I am talking about what you call the poor man install, and by clean I mean no change in the Mater Boot Record nor the partition table.

I spent quite some time to collect the different pieces of software and finally get it working quite a while ago and some people are asking if it would be possible to include it in the next release, cf forum/Hdd Install: ISO boot from FAT/NTFS (GRUB.exe, grldr from boot.ini),
http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=11796&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=150

Basically GRUB is launched from the boot.ini by the nt/xp boot loader. This boot.ini is a text file and everybody can understand that there is no risk to modify it and that it is very easy to remove this hook and the other "files" required by the knoppix boot (grub, kernel, ramdisk, and iso), to remove everything quickly in case of a corporate audit or IT issue... BTW, I would like to thank all the great the contributors of the Japanese version of Knoppix, grub, and grub4dos who made this possible.

The install procedure is described in here: http://www.knoppix.net/docs/index.php/WinPartition

Would Klaus or Fabianx consider adding this "ISO boot from NTFS" or something equivalent for the next release ?
Thank you for your time and answer.
Gilles van Ruymbeke