ADDENDA - Fw: [debian-knoppix] GCC Update

Here, for example, what happens with biutils:

(Reading database ... 17033 files and directories currently installed.)

Preparing to replace binutils-x86-64 2.15-1 (using
binutils-x86-64_2.15-1_i386.deb) ...

Unpacking replacement binutils-x86-64 ...

Setting up binutils-x86-64 (2.15-1) ...

Nothing more happens.

Rui Fernandes