Nvidia GL drivers...

Hi all  :)

I'm remastering Knoppix 3.6 to do this : http://www.lin4astro.org (dev version) and I'm very happy to have a possibility to install nvidia Proprietary drivers as is, to run Celestia and stellarium.

But (there is a "but" ;) ) Nvidia drivers version is 4363 or new chipsets are not supported by it.

I try to install newer drivers but I can't manage to do this.
Does someone manage it ?

Newer drivers needs linux source, but I have space on remaster and can include it.
Where are knoppix kernel sources ? (vanilla is the good one, isn't it ?)

Is ther an howto about including this driver ?

I've seen the monstruous hack to permit writing on /usr :) good job ;)

So, is it planed to add a newer driver ? or something like that ?

Thanks a lot,

Clear skies,

				Jean-Baptiste BUTET

PS : Is there's something equivalent for ATI's monstruous drivers ?