Re: [debian-knoppix] Re: Knoppix from scratch

http://developer.linuxtag.net/knoppix/i386/kernel-image-2.4.26_10.00.Custom_i386.deb

> > And should we not build loop, cloop, knx*
> packages?

I am against using knopper's kernel, not because it's
bad or wrong. but by saying "From Scratch " we all
should be able to build it from standard debian .deb
files. Sure they must be patched and the are some
knoppix .debs that need to be used. But the kernel is
one of the most important things if u want to build a
knoppified system.
So IMO there should be a script that knoppifies the
kernel too. e.g. downloading source, apply knoppix
patches, build the new kernel. build necessary modules
like loop cloop and others.