[debian-knoppix] default boot options

Hello,

Is there any problem to put the knoppix cheatcodes config=scan and home=scan
as default ?
I would like to do this for a remaster, and it is a frequent request from
users.
If it is possible, they should be overwritten by anything entered by the user
at boot, i.e. if the user put home=/dev/sda1/knoppix.img, then there is no
need to scan. And also, there should be something accepted, such as home=none
and config=none to have Knoppix starting without anything.

What do you think?
I am subscribed to this list since several months and did not see this topic
discussed.

Thanks
Yann.